Sponsor a performance!
As a non-profit organization, the Valley Symphony Orchestra depends upon the support of individuals and local businesses to help meet the high costs of the concerts and programs that do so much good for the community. Our sponsors help defray the considerable expenses involved in providing great art to residents of the Rio Grande Valley.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Benefits of sponsorship
- More benefits
- Bullet points
- Bullet points
NOTE: I have hidden this section. To re-enable, remove the “hidden” class from the section.
Sponsor a performance
- A Symphony Concert Sponsorship helps to greatly subsidize the expenses incurred by a single masterworks concert. A masterworks concert’s expenses include the rental of the venue, musicians’ salaries, equipment handling, and other production costs. The selection of a concert for sponsorship is made with the help of our Executive Director, Katy Coy. Promotion of your name or business logo is carried out throughout the year on all promotional materials, including a special acknowledgment at the sponsored concert, photos with a press release, and a pair of Orchestra-level season subscriptions.
- The annual Education Concerts are presented by the Valley Symphony Orchestra at greatly discounted prices for students and their teachers from all over the Rio Grande Valley. Students receive curated pre-concert guides, in-concert music education by the Maestro, and full-orchestra concert experience. Your sponsorship helps subsidize the average ticket price of $40 to just $6 per student and teacher. Promotion of your name or business logo is carried out throughout the year on all related concert materials, including acknowledgments on our website, photos with a press release, and on-stage recognition at the Education Concerts.
Partners In Education
- This Partners In Education program makes it possible for junior high and high school-aged students and their teachers to attend a regular masterworks concert throughout the season for the substantially reduced ticket price of only ten dollars. Each sponsor is recognized at a concert and is given the opportunity for a press release with photos and is acknowledged on the Symphony’s website and in the program book.
Sponsor a performer
- Principal, Assistant Principal, and Co-Principal Musicians lead the sections that they are members of (strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion) and are responsible for the quality of performance of their section. Promotion of your name is carried out throughout the year at every concert on-screen and is acknowledged on the Symphony’s website and in the program book.
- Every one of the Valley Symphony Orchestra’s musicians is a proud member of the orchestra who has passed a barrier audition and continues to perform at the highest level of professionalism. On average, the Valley Symphony Orchestra consists of 75-90 musicians that perform season long. Promotion of your name is carried out throughout the year at every concert on-screen and is acknowledged on the Symphony’s website and in the program book.
- Guest Artists and Featured Artists (current orchestra members selected for solo participation) are established musicians that have special participation with the Symphony. This sponsorship subsidizes the cost associated with their performance stipend and travel accommodations. The promotion of this sponsorship level consists of full acknowledgment and recognition on all related promotional materials, at the related concert, and is acknowledged on the Symphony’s website and in the program book.